Go to a specific database or resource in the library's online collections.
Browse by Name
|= full content in QuickSearch|
|= partial content in QuickSearch|
|= titles in Library Catalog|
|= SLED statewide resources|
A :: 25 resources
10 resources discontinued due to budget cuts, more are planned...
- ABI/INFORM Collection (ProQuest)
- Full-text content covering business and economic conditions, corporate strategies, and management techniques, as well as market information and case studies. more info
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCOhost)
- Includes full text content from academic journals, books, and magazines in virtually every area of academic study. A great place to start research.
- Academic Video Online: Premium (AVON) (Alexander Street)
- Formerly called VAST, this multidisciplinary collection offers over 60,000 streaming videos. You can make clips, create playlists, and post them to Blackboard.
- Access Engineering (McGraw-Hill)
- Discontinued due to FY16 budget cuts. Thousands of articles from over 150 titles covering major areas of engineering including civil, electrical, environmental, and mechanical.
- Access World News (NewsBank)
- Full-text content from over 6000 local, regional, national, and international newspapers. Also includes content from blogs, newswires, journals, broadcast transcripts and videos. more info
- ACS Journals (American Chemical Society)
- Discontinued due to FY17 budget cuts. Full text of 50 American Chemical Society journals, from 1996 - present.
- AgeLine (EBSCOhost)
- Discontinued due to FY15 budget cuts. Covers the literature on social gerontology, including aging-related content from health sciences, psychology, sociology, social work, economics & public policy.
- Agricola (EBSCOhost)
- Citations from the USDA's National Agricultural Library relating to all aspects of agriculture, botany, forestry, plant & animal science, and nutrition.
- Alaska & Polar Periodical Index (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Citations for journal, magazine & newspaper articles focusing on Alaska and other arctic regions. more info
- Alaska Digital Library (Formerly Listen Alaska) (OverDrive)
- Download audiobooks and ebooks to your computer or mobile device anytime, day or night.
- Alaska Dispatch News (Alaska Dispatch)
- Full-text content of local and regional news from 7/8/2014 to the present. See Anchorage Daily News for full-text content from 10/1/1985 through 7/18/2014.
- Alaska`s Digital Archives (Alaska Digital Archives)
- Historical photographs, albums, oral histories, moving images, maps, documents, physical objects, and other materials from libraries, museums & archives throughout our state.
- Alex Catalogue of Electronic Texts (Infomotions)
- Collection of public domain and open access documents with a focus on American and English literature as well as Western philosophy.
- Alt HealthWatch (EBSCOhost)
- Complementary, holistic and integrated‚ health care and wellness information. more info
- America: History and Life (EBSCOhost)
- Discontinued due to FY16 budget cuts. Index of literature covering the history and culture of the United States and Canada, from prehistory to the present. more info
- Anatomy & Physiology Online (Primal Pictures)
- This online resource offers 3D images, interactive models, narrated animations and illustrations, and much more. Now part of Anatomy TV platform - click on Anatomy & Physiology link to access. The free Unity web player must be installed to use this database. Limited to 25 simultaneous users.
- Anatomy TV (Primal Pictures)
- Includes over 4,000 3D anatomical structures. The free Unity web player must be installed to use this database. Anatomy TV is limited to 5 simultaneous users.
- Anchorage Daily News (NewsBank)
- Full-text content of local and regional news from 10/1/1985 through 7/18/2014. See Alaska Dispatch News for full-text content from 7/8/2014 to the present.
- Annual Reviews (Annual Reviews)
- Comprehensive, authoritative reviews in a variety of subject fields across the Sciences and Social Sciences. more info
- Anthropological Literature (EBSCOhost)
- Discontinued due to FY17 budget cuts. Index of literature in the fields of anthropology, archaeology, and related interdisciplinary research. Covers publications from the early 19th century to the present.
- Anthropology Plus (EBSCOhost)
- Discontinued due to FY16 budget cuts. Anthropology, archaeology, and interdisciplinary studies. more info
- Applied Science & Technology Full Text (EBSCOhost)
- Discontinued due to FY15 budget cuts. Select full text articles in applied science and technology.
- ArchiveGrid (OCLC)
- Locate historical documents, personal papers, and family histories held in libraries, archives, and museums around the world.
- Arctic & Antarctic Regions (EBSCOhost)
- Discontinued due to FY15 budget cuts. World's largest collection of international polar databases. Over 1 million records covering multidisciplinary research on cold regions, spanning from 1800 to the present.
- Arctic Health Publications Database (Alaska Medical Library)
- An index of a variety of Arctic health related articles
- Art Full Text (EBSCOhost)
- Discontinued due to FY15 budget cuts. Select full text articles in art.
- ArticleFIRST (OCLC)
- Index of articles from the table of contents pages of over 16,000 journals.
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Multidisciplinary index the world's leading arts and humanities journals. more info
- arXiv (Cornell University)
- Electronic preprints of scientific papers in the fields of mathematics, physics, astronomy, computer science, quantitative biology, statistics, and quantitative finance.
- ASFA: Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Primary database of information on aquatic and marine topics. more info
- ASHRAE Handbook (ASHRAE)
- Discontined due to FY17 budget cuts. Expert-reviewed information on cooling, freezing, or storing food and other perishable products. Download plugin to view full text.
- ATLA Religion Database (EBSCOhost)
- Major religious studies database from the American Theological Association. more info
- Atomic Learning (Atomic Learning)
- Atomic Learning is an online technology training and professional development tool for educators. Over 50,000 training webinars and tutorials are available for Blackboard, Camtasia, Creative Commons, Google Apps for Education, and much more. more info
- AtoZ World Trade (World Trade Press)
- Covers international trade and business topics for over 100 countries.
- Auto Repair Reference Center (EBSCOhost)
- Information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles, with repair information for most vintage makes back to 1954.