Go to a specific database or resource in the library's online collections.
Browse by Name
|= full content in QuickSearch|
|= partial content in QuickSearch|
|= titles in Library Catalog|
|= SLED statewide resources|
C :: 15 resources
6 resources discontinued due to budget cuts, more are planned...
- CAMIO - Catalog of Art Museum Images Online (OCLC)
- Works of art may be used for educational and research purposes during the term of the subscription, if they are properly credited.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (U.S. General Services Adminstration)
- Database of U.S. federal assistance programs. more info
- Choice Reviews Online (American Library Association)
- Projected elimination due to FY17 budget cuts. Entire database of CHOICE reviews published since September 1988. more info
- CINAHL Plus with Full-Text (EBSCOhost)
- Cumulative index to journal literature in nursing and allied health, plus evidence-based care sheets, quick lessons & research instrument tools.
- ClasePeriodica (OCLC)
- Citations for Latin American journals in the sciences and humanities.
- Cochrane Library (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Discontinued due to FY17 budget cuts. Includes the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews and other evidence-based databases.
- Colloquium Digital Library of Life Sciences (Morgan & Claypool)
- A selection of ebook titles in the biomedical/life sciences. more info
- ComAbstracts (Communication Institute for Online Scholarship)
- Discontinued due to FY15 budget cuts. Provides the most comprehensive coverage of the communication discipline's first line scholarship.
- Compendex (Engineering Village)
- Multidisciplinary engineering database that indexes journals and conference proceedings from over 80 countries.
- Computer Source (EBSCOhost)
- Latest information & current trends in technology, including computer science, programming, artificial intelligence, cybernetics, information systems, robotics, and software.
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science (Thomson Reuters)
- Indexes published science literature from the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions worldwide.
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Social Science & Humanities (Thomson Reuters)
- Indexes published social sciences and humanities literature from the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions worldwide.
- Congressional (ProQuest )
- Discontinued due to FY15 budget cuts. Index to U. S. Congressional documents, including full-text for congressional hearings, reports, bills, and documents.
- Consumer Health Complete (EBSCOhost)
- Comprehensive resource for consumer-oriented health content covering all areas of health and wellness from mainstream medicine to the many perspectives of complementary, holistic and integrated medicine.
- Contemporary Women`s Issues (Gale)
- Discontinued due to FY17 budget cuts. Provides full-text access to global information on women.
- Counseling and Therapy in Video (Alexander Street Press)
- Over 400 streaming videos covering social work, psychotherapy, psychology, and psychiatric counseling.
- CQ Researcher Plus Archive (Congressional Quarterly Inc.)
- In-depth coverage of health, social trends, criminal justice, international affairs, education, the environment, technology, and the economy. more info
- Credo Reference (Credo Reference)
- Discontinued due to FY16 budget cuts. Covers every major subject, offering more than 560 highly-regarded titles from over 80 publishers more info
- Criminal Justice Abstracts (EBSCOhost)
- Discontinued due to FY15 budget cuts. Index of major journals, books, and reports in criminology and related disciplines.
- Current Chemical Reactions (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Chemical Reactions delivers the latest synthetic methods reported in over 100 of the world's leading organic chemistry journals. Each reaction provides complete reaction diagrams,critical conditions, bibliographic data, and author abstracts.
- Current Contents Connect (Thomson Reuters)
- Current awareness database provides access to tables of contents, abstracts, and bibliographic information from the most recently published issues of leading scholarly journals, as well as from relevant, evaluated websites. more info