Go to a specific database or resource in the library's online collections.
Browse by Name
|= full content in QuickSearch|
|= partial content in QuickSearch|
|= titles in Library Catalog|
|= SLED statewide resources|
D :: 7 resources
1 resources discontinued due to budget cuts, more are planned...
- Data Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Indexes research data, including data studies and data sets from a wide range of international data repositories, and connects them with the scientific literature to track data citation. Includes data from the sciences, social sciences, & humanities
- Datamonitor Company Profiles (EBSCOhost)
- Profiles of large public companies in automotive, consumer, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology sectors. zz more info
- Declassified Documents Reference System (Gale)
- Previously classified U.S. government documents related to domestic and foreign policies from post-World War II through the 1970s.
- Derwent Innovations Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Patent information from Derwent World Patent Index as well as patent citation information from Patents Citation Index.
- Dictionary of Literary Biography Complete Online (Gale)
- Biographical and critical essays on the lives, works and careers of the world’s most influential literary figures from all eras and genres.
- Dissertations & Theses Global (ProQuest)
- The world's most comprehensive collection of dissertations & theses. more info
- DOAB: Directory of Open Access Books (OAPEN Foundation)
- A searchable index of academic, peer-reviewed books that have been published under an Open Access license. Includes links to the full-text books on the publishers' websites.
- Dynamed (EBSCOhost)
- Discontinued due to FY17 budget cuts. Evidence-based point of care resource.