Go to a specific database or resource in the library's online collections.
Browse by Name
|= full content in QuickSearch|
|= partial content in QuickSearch|
|= titles in Library Catalog|
|= SLED statewide resources|
L :: 6 resources
3 resources discontinued due to budget cuts, more are planned...
- LexisNexis Academic (LexisNexis)
- Discontinued due to FY16 budget cuts. Provides full-text documents from over 6,000 news, business, legal, and reference publications. more info
- Library Literature & Information Science Full Text (EBSCOhost)
- Discontinued due to FY15 budget cuts. Select full text articles from 1994 to the present.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (EBSCOhost)
- Indexes nearly 600 periodicals, plus books, research reports and proceedings. Subject coverage includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more.
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Discontinued due to FY17 budget cuts. This database abstracts and indexes the international literature in linguistics and related disciplines in the language sciences, including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax and semantics.
- Listen Alaska (Now called Alaska Digital Library) (OverDrive)
- Download audiobooks and ebooks to your computer or mobile device anytime, day or night.
- Literary Index (Gale)
- Master index to Gale`s series for authors and literary criticism.
- Literature Criticism Online (Gale)
- Critical literary analysis of authors and their works across a broad range of regions, eras, and genres. Includes Something About the Author Online and Dictionary of Literary Biography Complete Online. more info
- Literature Resource Center (Gale)
- Access biographies, bibliographies, and critical analyses of more than 120,000 authors from every age and literary discipline.
- Live Homework Help (Tutor.com)
- Free online help from real tutors for Alaskan students in grades K- 12 and intro-level college students. Available seven days a week from noon to 2am Alaska Time.