Go to a specific database or resource in the library's online collections.
Browse by Name
|= full content in QuickSearch|
|= partial content in QuickSearch|
|= titles in Library Catalog|
|= SLED statewide resources|
N :: 15 resources
2 resources discontinued due to budget cuts, more are planned...
- National Geographic Virtual Library (Gale)
- Complete archive of National Geographic Magazine from 1888 to the present, including cross-searchable collection of National Geographic books, maps, images, and videos.
- National Newspapers Core (ProQuest)
- Full text articles from a number of major national newspapers including the Christian Science Monitor, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal.
- Natural Science Collection (ProQuest)
- Access literature in the natural and environmental sciences from journals, conference proceedings, technical reports, books, and patents.
- Naxos Music Library (Naxos Digital Services)
- Projected elimination due to FY17 budget cuts. Broad collection of online music from over 16,000 album and 248,000 tracks. Includes opera synopses and libretti, composer and artist biographies, and more. Limited to 5 simultaneous users.
- Naxos Music Library Jazz (Naxos Digital Services)
- Discontinued due to FY15 budget cuts. Comprehensive collection of jazz music online with 22,000 tracks from 2,300 albums representing over 500 jazz artists. Limited to 5 simultaneous users. more info
- NBER Working Papers (National Bureau of Economic Research)
- Full-text research papers written by NBER economists on a broad range of topics from 1994 to present.
- New York Times
- The newspaper of record for the United States with superb coverage of national and international news, plus coverage of important speeches and documents, Supreme Court decisions, and presidential press conference transcripts. more info
- New York Times - Historical (ProQuest)
- Projected elimination due to FY17 budget cuts. Full-text and full-image articles from 1851-2007 including digital reproductions of every page from most issues.
- Newsbank (Newsbank)
- The Newsbank platform offers access to current newspapers from around the world, as well as archival congressional materials. Special reports on current events and "hot topics" offer helpful starting places for research papers.
- Newspaper Source Plus (EBSCOhost)
- 35 million full-text articles from more than 860 full-text newspapers plus 857,000 transcripts from national television and radio news programs.
- Niles' Register (Niles' Register)
- Discontinued due to FY16 budget cuts. Cumulative index to the newsweekly covering major developments in the U.S. and the world from 1811-1849. more info
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (Gale)
- Digitized primary source documents from the 1800s. Collections include: British Politics & Society; Asia & the West: Diplomacy & Cultural Exchange; European Literature, 1790-1840: The Corvey Collection; British Theatre, Music & Literature
- NoveList (EBSCOhost)
- Reader`s advisory service to assist fiction readers.
- NoveList K-8 (EBSCOhost)
- Fiction reader`s advisory for students.
- Nursing & Allied Health Database (ProQuest)
- Abstracting and indexing for more than 850 titles, with over 715 titles in full-text, plus more than 12,000 full text dissertations in nursing and related fields.
- Nursing Digital Library (Insight Media)
- A searchable digital collection of over 150 nursing education streaming videos.
- Nutrition Care Manual (Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics)
- Full-text research-based nutrition information, patient education materials, and clinical tools for all the major human diseases, updated annually.