Go to a specific database or resource in the library's online collections.
Browse by Name
|= full content in QuickSearch|
|= partial content in QuickSearch|
|= titles in Library Catalog|
|= SLED statewide resources|
P :: 19 resources
2 resources discontinued due to budget cuts, more are planned...
- PapersFirst (OCLC)
- Index of papers presented at conferences worldwide.
- Pediatric Nutrition Care Manual (Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics)
- Full-text research-based nutrition information and clinical tools for pediatrics, updated annually.
- Philosopher`s Index (EBSCOhost)
- Discontinued due to FY17 budget cuts. Indexing and abstracts from books and journals of philosophy.
- PILOTS - Published International Literature On Traumatic Stress (ProQuest)
- Citations to literature on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and other mental-health conditions resulting from traumatic events.
- Pivot (ProQuest)
- Comprehensive source of funding opportunities and researcher expertise. Provided by the UAA Office of Research for UAA-affiliated users. Must create individual Pivot account to access.
- Points of View Reference Center (EBSCOhost)
- Covers a range of controversial topics and provides an overview (objective background/description), point (argument) and counterpoint (opposing argument) for each topic.
- Primary Search (EBSCOhost)
- Provides full text for over 50 children's magazines and over 100 children's pamphlets, designed for the elementary school student.
- Proceedings (OCLC)
- Index of worldwide conference proceedings.
- Professional Development Collection (EBSCOhost)
- Designed for professional educators, this database provides a highly specialized collection of nearly 520 high quality education journals, including more than 350 peer-reviewed titles.
- Project Gutenberg (Project Gutenberg)
- The oldest digital library (1971) has over 36,000 books.
- Project MUSE (Johns Hopkins University Press)
- Over 170 scholarly journals in the humanities, social sciences, and mathematics. The articles include hyperlinked footnotes, large illustrations, and text designed for on-line reading and printing.
- ProQuest (ProQuest)
- Search all of the ProQuest databases at the same time.
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Database (ProQuest)
- Abstracting and indexing for more than 850 titles, with over 715 titles in full-text, plus more than 12,000 full text dissertations in nursing and related fields.
- ProQuest Science & Technology (ProQuest )
- Search all ProQuest's science databases at one time.
- PsycArticles (EBSCOhost)
- Full-text, peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific articles in psychology from 1985 to present.
- PsycCritiques (EBSCOhost)
- Discontinued due to FY17 budget cuts. Reviews of books and films published by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection (EBSCOhost)
- Covers topics such as emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational and experimental methods.
- Psychology Database (ProQuest)
- Over 500 full text academic journals in psychology and related fields. Also includes other content such as dissertations and instructional videos.
- PsycINFO (American Psychological Association)
- Contains over 4 million citations and summaries of scholarly journal articles, book chapters, books, and dissertations, all in psychology and related disciplines, dating as far back as the 1600s.
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- Provides access to over 23 million citations in over 5,600 medical, nursing, dental, and research journals back to 1840.
- PubMed Health (National Library of Medicine)
- Includes systematic reviews of clinical trials that can show what treatments and prevention methods have been proven to work—and what remains unknown. The reviews are generally published or updated from 2003.