Go to a specific database or resource in the library's online collections.
Browse by Name
|= full content in QuickSearch|
|= partial content in QuickSearch|
|= titles in Library Catalog|
|= SLED statewide resources|
R :: 5 resources
1 resources discontinued due to budget cuts, more are planned...
- R2 Digital Library (Rittenhouse)
- Medical, nursing, allied health, and drug ebooks.
- ReferenceUSA (InfoGroup)
- Data on businesses, health care providers, and consumers. Company information is searchable by SIC/NAICS codes or key words, and sortable by size of company, company income, geographic location, etc. This is a great resource for marketing studies.
- RefWorks (Proquest)
- Web-based service to manage bibliographic citations and research.
- Regional Business News (EBSCOhost)
- Local business publications in the U.S.
- Religion and Philosophy Collection (EBSCOhost)
- Extensive coverage of such topics as world religions, major denominations, biblical studies, religious history, epistemology, political philosophy, philosophy of language, moral philosophy and the history of philosophy.
- RILM Music Abstracts (EBSCOhost)
- Discontinued due to FY17 budget cuts. Abstracts of music literature.