Go to a specific database or resource in the library's online collections.
Browse by Name
|= full content in QuickSearch|
|= partial content in QuickSearch|
|= titles in Library Catalog|
|= SLED statewide resources|
T :: 9 resources
1 resources discontinued due to budget cuts, more are planned...
- Taylor and Francis Online (Taylor & Francis)
- Full-text articles on topics in the humanities, social sciences, and sciences.
- Teacher Reference Center (EBSCOhost)
- Over 260 titles from teacher and administrator trade journals, periodicals, and books.
- Teen Health and Wellness (Rosen Publishing)
- Discontinued due to FY17 budget cuts. Comprehensive research database and self-help resource on health-related issues for and about teens.
- Testing and Education Reference Center: TERC (Gale)
- Test preparation materials and practice exams. Find college, graduate, and career/vocational programs. more info
- Times Digital Archive, 1785-2007 (Gale)
- The archive of the London Times contains more than 3 million articles covering over 200 years of world events, including politics, economics, culture, and more.
- TOPICsearch (EBSCOhost)
- Coverage of current events with 66,000 articles from over 2,700 sources.
- TOXLINE (ProQuest)
- Access to information in all areas of toxicology.
- TRID (Transportation Research Board)
- References to books, technical reports, conference proceedings, and journal articles in the field of transportation research. more info
- TRIP: Turning Research Into Practice (TRIP Database)
- Search engine for evidence-based health sources on the web. Allows users to rapidly identify the highest quality clinical evidence for clinical practice.
- Twayne`s Authors Online (Gale)
- Literary criticism for approximately 600 authors. more info