Re: Minifridge

From: Dialup Jon Norstog <thursday@allidaho.com>
Date: Fri Aug 20 2010 - 06:28:34 AKDT

Hevi,

assuming the Tru64 installation is still OK and the hardware is good,
everything you need to know you can find out from the console:

"sh b*"

will give you the boot device, parameters, and options.

If you can't get a screen, turn the box on and type "control c" like mad while
the disks are spinning up.

good luck

jn