Re: Minifridge

From: Jay Estabrook <jay.estabrook@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 27 2010 - 14:48:27 AKDT

Couple of things to check when you can manage to get back to the SRM
prompt:

1. set auto_action to HALT, then it won't try to reboot each power cycle.
2. if you have to reset console to graphics, try replacing the 3.3v button
    battery, as the console setting is in memory that is backed by it, and
   when that goes dead, the setting won't "stick".

Good luck.

Jay