[NUGA] Re: job posted

From: Kirt Beck <KirtB@lifealaska.org>
Date: Tue Nov 06 2007 - 11:28:58 AKST

myAlaska is a very publicly used site. I apply for my PFD there every
year. The "electronic signature" feature is great! Nothing to
physically sign and your PFD application is done FAST! You can also
sign up to be an organ & tissue donor or change the decision you made at
the DMV when you said yes or no to donation. Other things are coming
on-line all the time. It's a definitely a public portal. Go take a
look... https://myalaska.state.ak.us/home/app --Kirt

Kirt J Beck, MCSE

Life Alaska Donor Services