- Topic Guides
- These are guides to the top resources in various subjects, created by librarians to help you do research.
- Course Guides
- These are guides created by librarians for specific courses at UAA and APU.
- How-to Guides
- These guides will help you accomplish tasks, such as creating a bibliography, finding a textbook, or using QuickSearch.
- Manage citations by exporting them from library databases and creating bibliographies of cited works.
- Academic Honesty & Integrity
- Resources on the responsible use of source materials in academic writing.
- Request an in-depth research consultation.
- Library Instuction
- Information on classes, course-related library instruction, information literacy, and more.
- Step-by-step instructions on using essential library resources and services.