- Ask Us
- Librarians are available to answer your questions via chat or email.
- Borrow Materials
- Find out how you can borrow library materials.
- Computers, Laptops, Wireless
- Use a computer, borrow a laptop, or get connected at the library.
- Course Reserves
- Reading materials for the use of a specific class.
- Faculty Toolkit
- Resources for faculty on incorporating information literacy and library content into their classes.
- Fee-Based Research
- Research and document delivery service for the general public.
- Interlibrary Loan
- Borrow items from other libraries.
- Library Instruction
- Information on classes, course-related library instruction, information literacy, and more.
- Media Room
- Listening and viewing resources at the Consortium Library.
- Meeting Rooms
- Request the use of one of our meeting rooms.
- Off-Campus Access
- Access online resources from off-campus.
- Place Holds
- Login to My Account to place holds on titles in the library catalog.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Information on how, where, and prices.
- Purchase Request
- Help us build our collections.
- Renew Checkouts
- Login to My Account to renew items that you have borrowed.
- Study Rooms
- Group and individual study rooms for student use.
- Audio and virtual tours introducing the library, its collections, and services.