Course reserves are materials placed by instructors at the library for the use of their students. Examples include:
- Copies of articles
- Multimedia items including CDs and DVDs
- Items can be requested directly at the Circulation Desk by instructor last name.
- Search the library catalog.
- Instructors set the checkout time for reserve items. The usual checkout period ranges from two hours to three days.
- Reserve fines vary from $0.50 to $1.00 per hour based on the length of check-out. The maximum fine is $20.00 per item.
- Reserve items may not be renewed.
Place Materials on Reserves
Faculty members may use this form to request that items are placed on reserves.Course Reserves Request