AHHI is a collaborative effort by the following organizations:
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research, Canada
- Center for Arctic Medicine, Finland
- Center for Primary Health Care, Greenland
- Center for Saami Health Research, Norway
- Danish Greenlandic Society for Circumpolar Health, Denmark
- Department of Epidemiology Research, Statens Serum Institut, Denmark
- Institute for Community Medicine, University of Tromso, Norway
- Institute for Public Health, Denmark
- Lund University, Sweden
- Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Russia
- Russian Association Indigenous Peoples of the North, Russia
- Saami National Center for Child and Adolescent Health, Sweden
- University of Toronto, Canada
- World Health Organization, Regional Europe Office, Denmark
- Alaska Native Science Commission, U.S.A.
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, U.S.A.
- Arctic Investigations Program Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S.A.
- Gwichin Council International, U.S.A.
- Fogarty International Center, National Institutes of Health, U.S.A.
- Institute for Circumpolar Health Studies, U.S.A.
- Liver Disease and Hepatitis Program, Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, U.S.A.
- Northern Forum, Office of the Secretariat, Anchorage, Alaska
- Center for Global Health, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, U.S.A.
- Southcentral Foundation, U.S.A.
- University of Alaska Anchorage, Arctic Health, U.S.A.
- University of Alaska Fairbanks, Statewide Health Programs, U.S.A.
- US International Polar Year, U.S.A
© 2006, Arctic Human Health Initiatives
All rights reserved.