The UAA/APU Consortium Library is dedicated to continuously improving library services, collections and facilities to meet the changing needs of the UAA and APU communities. The Library meets that goal through the work of the Library Assessment Team. The Library Assessment Team works with and reports to the Library Dean to:
- Identify user needs and assess the Library’s efforts in meeting those needs.
- Improve library services, collections and resources through the analysis of user feedback and evidence collected through surveys, focus groups, statistical analysis and more.
- Initiate and provide ongoing support for library assessment efforts within the Library.
- Provide information to discipline-specific national, regional and local accreditation agencies.
- Share library assessment data with user groups at UAA and APU.
- Provide library assessment data and reports to administrative offices at UAA and APU.
Check out our latest blog posts to learn more about how we respond to our users’ input.
Stay tuned for more information about our upcoming Library Survey in February 2022, based on the University of Washington’s Triennial Survey.
We have created a webpage to answer the Frequently Asked Questions from the Library Survey.
The banner image at the top of this page is from The Northern Light‘s 2011 Kick-Off issue and was designed by Vicente Capala and Nick Foote. We are very grateful to TNL staff for allowing us to use it!