- Phone: 907-786-1870
- Toll-Free: 1-888-997-7878
- Fax: 907-786-1608
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathy is the AML manager. She received her undergraduate degree in Zoology from the University of Washington and her Masters in Library Science from the same university. Kathy moved to Alaska to join the staff in November of 1996.
Contact her at 907-786-1611, via email at email@example.com, or via fax at 907-786-1608.Besides AML managerial responsibilities, contact her:
- with suggestions for improving AML services
- to request a new journal title in the health sciences or medical fields
- with additions to the AML web pages
- with suggestions for the Arctic Health website
- if you need a literature search and the medical librarian is unavailable
Sigrid is our medical reference librarian. She received her undergraduate degree in English and her Masters Degree in Library and Information Science from the University of Washington. Sigrid joined the AML staff in April 2009 to work on our Arctic Health website. She is filling Sally Bremner's duties for the next year.
She can be contacted at 907-786-1610, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 907-786-1608.Sigrid's primary responsibilities include:
- literature searching: medical, business, health administration, current news items, and more
- monthly literature searches (AutoAlerts) available upon request
- in-depth reference questions from students and healthcare providers throughout Alaska
- creating and delivering training sessions for healthcare providers across Alaska
- online databases/internet/library instruction
- orientation to library services
Dawn is our library assistant working 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday - Friday. She joined the library staff January 28, 2008 and was promoted to this position on July 7, 2008.
She can be reached at 907-786-1870, via email at email@example.com, or via fax at 907-786-1608.Dawn's primary responsibilities include:
- finance (invoicing and deposit accounts)
- general reference assistance
- requests for copies of articles
- managing the various library databases
- tracking use statistics
Jim is our part-time interlibrary loan specialist. He joined the library staff in 1980. His prior work was in the USAF for 22 years before retirement.
He can be reached at 907-786-4741, via email as firstname.lastname@example.org, or via fax at 907-786-1608.Jim's primary responsibilities include:
- filling/forwarding interlibrary loans requested by Loansome Doc users
- requesting articles/books from other libraries via DOCLINE or the OCLC online interlibrary loan systems
- filling interlibrary loans requested by other libraries
- pulling requests for articles from in-house collections
- assisting other AML staff in any way possible