- Library Courses
- Learn research skills applicable to any course you take!
- Consult an Expert
- Request an in-depth research consultation for an individual or a group.
- Audio and virtual tours introducing the library, its collections, and services.
- Faculty Toolkit
- Resources for faculty on incorporating information literacy and library content into their classes.
- Information Literacy Standards and Learning Outcomes
- Information Literacy Instruction: Resources for Faculty
- Library Instruction Session
- Faculty can request a presentation tailored to fit the needs of your students based on the particular subjects, materials, and online resources you wish to have covered.
- Request Instruction Session