Contains books, maps, microforms, videos, and other materials relating to Alaska, and other arctic regions.
Alaska's Digital Archives
Alaska's Digital Archives presents a wealth of historical photographs, oral histories, moving images, documents, and other materials from libraries, museums, and institutions throughout our state.
Alaska Digital Library
Download audiobooks and ebooks to your personal computer anytime, day or night. Brought to you by the Alaska Library Network.
Alaska Medical Library - AML
The major medical library in Alaska. Provides fee-based library services to health professionals throughout the state.
Archives & Special Collections
Collects, preserves, and makes available for research use records which document the social, political, cultural, and economic development of Alaska, especially Anchorage and Southcentral Alaska.
The Consortium Library is a select depository for publications available from the U.S. Government Printing Office.
Grants & Foundations
The Consortium Library is a Cooperating Collection of the Foundation Center, New York. This site provides information on collections and services offered by the Foundation Center, databases on funding resources, and provides links to web resources on grants.
Statewide Library Electronic Doorway - SLED
Website that connects Alaskans to research, library, government, local community, and Internet information resources. SLED was developed by the Alaska State Library and the Elmer E. Rasmuson Library, University of Alaska Fairbanks.
University of Alaska's institutional repository created to share research and works by UA faculty, students, and staff.
- Academic Innovations & eLearning
- Academic Innovations & eLearning supports the UAA learning environment by fostering quality instructional practices, innovation and technologies.
- Alaska Moving Image Preservation Association - AMIPA
- AMIPA's mission is to save all Alaskan moving images. AMIPA meets that challenge by collecting endangered materials, and providing technical assistance and knowledge regarding archival needs and techniques. The association works to educate state government and industry on the importance of acting to save Alaska's moving image heritage.
- Alaska Resources Library & Information Services - ARLIS
- ARLIS provides universal access to natural and cultural resources information. The library staff and ARLIS's federal, state, university, and future partners recognize that improved understanding of Alaska's resources facilitates wise development, conservation and management. ARLIS serves the diverse information needs of its customers in an unbiased and effective manner.
- Anchorage Public Library
- The Anchorage Public Library is an essential partner in building and sustaining a literate citizenry, transforming lives through information and knowledge, and enhancing Anchorage’s quality of life.
- Center for Advancing Faculty Excellence - CAFE
- The Center for Advancing Faculty Excellence promotes excellence in teaching, service, community engagement, creative activity, and research in an atmosphere of collegiality. The Center is designed to support faculty at the University of Alaska Anchorage, including its Community Campuses, in order to showcase and promote innovations in teaching and research and advance a community of scholars.
- Center for Community Engagement & Learning
- The Center for Community Engagement & Learning coordinates partnerships between the University and area non-profit organizations, governmental and tribal agencies, and area schools to address a diverse range of community needs, including environmental sustainability, healthy communities, and youth and family empowerment through education.
- Justice Center
- The Justice Center is an academic, research, and public education program serving the entire state of Alaska. The Justice Center undertakes research into justice concerns as they manifest themselves in Alaska.
- Learning Commons
- The Learning Commons provides educational support and service to UAA students and faculty in a friendly and relaxed environment. The Learning Commons is located in theSally Monserud Hall (SMH) on the west end of the UAA campus next to the Wendy Williamson Auditorium.
- LitSite Alaska
- An innovative on-line community promoting literacy, cultural diversity, and well-being throughout Alaska.