- 12,000 people visit per week during the semester.
- Library Catalog
- 728,313 titles in the collection.
- Check Outs
- 70,616 per year.
- Reference Questions
- Instruction & Research Services, Alaska Medical Library, and Archives & Special Collections answered 10,380 questions per year.
- Library Instruction Sessions FY16
- The Instruction & Research Services, Alaska Medical Library, and Archives & Special Collections conducted 220 library instruction sessions with 3398 students per year.
Facts About the Building
- 205,000 square feet of floor space,
- 19 group study rooms,
- 4 individual study rooms,
- 3 meeting rooms,
- 2 viewing rooms,
- 3 exhibit areas,
- 2 library instruction classrooms, and
- 1 Foucault pendulum.