The library has over 40 computers located in open areas of the first and second floors for research and educational purposes. These computers provide access to online catalogs, article databases, full-text resources, and scholarly websites for for UAA/APU students, faculty, and staff as well as the general public..
UAA/APU users can access the open Internet on any library computer with no time limit. The general public can access the Internet on 5 designated computers in the Reference Area for up to 60 minutes per day.
In addition to the library computers, there is a campus computer lab for UAA students located on the first floor of the library.
- There are 6 MacBooks and 24 PCs that can be borrowed.
- You must have a current UAA or APU student ID.
- You may check out a laptop for up to 24 hours.
- Fines for late returns accrue at $1.00 per hour, up to a maximum of $20.00. If the item is not returned, you will be charged for the full replacement value.
- Checking out laptops is a privilege. Abuse will result in the revocation of the privilege.
Wireless Internet connectivity is available throughout the Consortium Library building for both UAA users and and the public.